Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Sims 3

Since it's been taking up too much of my **sleep and socializing time, I've decided Sims 3 actually deserved a blogpost.

Now, I've been addicted to The Sims since the very first installment. Getting to control the life of someone, how could I resist! It basically took most of my days, since my days then just consisted of going to school, and going home. Yes, I didn't have much of a life back then so The Sims was all I had. It used to be such a mindless game, and I remember also not doing much else because of it. I got to play with Livin Large, Hot Date, House Party, and Vacation. But didn't really go much past that. It got tiring after the next few expansions. Well, once all your sim has completed up all skill points, and can basically go through a whole career in 10 days, there's really nothing more you can do.

Next up was the Sims2. It had a lot of different upgrades. Instead of your usual sims just living everyday, earning up skill points, and getting promoted, Your sim can actually get old and die. It could give birth, and the baby would grow up, and soon enough would also die. Now for some reason, this is the least game I got hooked on. But I do remember getting frustrated because I can't play it on my computer, but once I got my laptop, I really played it for hours on end, but I think only for around a week or so.

Ok so the 3rd installment has already been released, and already I've given up so much because of it. Since I didn't really play the second installment that much, I can't really give an in depth comparison, but this much I can tell, I'm definitely hooked on this one! I'm already on the 3rd generation of my family. I only created 1 original sim, they just keep on procreating.

Here's a picture of my first Sim, Bruce Awesome. He used to be hot, but sadly I didn't take any photos of him when he was still a young adult, to an adult. I only started taking screenshots whe he was already an elder. :(. He got to the age of 100, and he got to the level 10 of his field, and succeeded in becoming an Astronaut, his lifetime accomplishment. He was athletic, a flirt, lucky, and ok I forgot the rest of his features. He was great at his job, and he was great with his kids. He will be missed!

This is Alice. I only have 1 picture of her. She's the wife of my Sim. I can't really remember where they met? Haha! She's a little older than Bruce, so she died earlier too. But I didn't do much with her. She was unemployed when they married, so she just took care of their too girls.




Adrianne, Bruce and Alice's first child. She was born before wedlock. ;)) I didn't get to name her, but I got Alice and Adrianne to move in with Bruce when Adrianne was still a toddler. She's growing up to be a fine woman. She in the field of medicine, and is currently a trauma surgeon. She got to have a romantic relationship with Christopher, an old guy. He was just an adult when they started doing it, but suddenly celebrated his birthday a few days after they hooked up! :| They tried to make a baby at one point but didn't succeed. Tried again, then succeeded a day before Christopher died. So now Adrianne's a single mom with TWINS, darcy and Darcy. I didn't notice that Adrianne had twins so I "oopsiely" gave the twins the same name :|










Chloe. She's Bruce and Alice's second baby. Adrianne was already a toddler when I decided to get them to do it one more time. ;) She's been quite ambitious, with a career in being a criminal. She's still dreaming of going into the dark side! She already got through all 10 skill points for Athletic, still young in her years. She's currently wed with Chris Pena, who's just a few days younger than her. Surprisingly, while Chloe is in the criminals department, Chris is in the Police Department! Good thing their careers don't intercept with their marriage, else Chris would probably already have had her arrested! Around a day after Adrianne gave birth, Chloe gave birth to a healthy boy, I named Spock. For some reason I've been thinking of the name while she was giving birth! Haha!

The 3 babies are still infants, so I haven't had any screenshots of them yet. Maybe tomorrow :)

This was the first screenshot I took. I was just so alarmed to have seen a ghost, and then a few hours later, she was sleeping!! So I just had to take a screenshot!





This is a screenshot of Chris and Chloe making love. This is when the new baby, Spock was conceived!






OH I JUST LOVE BEING IN CONTROL :)

**I've been sleeping at around 2am everyday except for give or take a day or two. Then last Friday, I wasn't able to go online right away because of some internet problems, usually it'll just take about less than 5 minutes to restart the modem, but I forgot to turn it on again until 2 hours after playing. Then last Saturday(I'm so sorry Shelley!!), I wasn't able to turn on my cellphones the whole day because I was playing. Do Not Disturb. Haha! Plus, I keep on not replying to people's YM because of that. Haha! I had to result to using the Window Mode just so that I won't ignore everyone.


4 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahaha!!!!

    You are definitely a certified SIMS master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricco: Haha! Sims City boy ka eh! Ako ung sa The Sims series haha!

    Mitch: Definitely! :D

    ReplyDelete